Enroll in our Italian Courses!
If you’ve already chosen the course you are interested in, please click here to download our enrolment form.
Registration fee 45 €
Each lesson lasts 60 minutes.
Stamp € 2 (for electronic invoice)
How to pay
Enrolment is confirmed upon payment of 50% of the fee (students who apply for a student visa must pay the entire fee when enrolling).
It is possible to pay:
- By Paypal
- Directly at our office (cash or major credit cards)
-By international money order
Direct bank transfer to:
Centro di lingua e cultura italiana per stranieri
Credito Emiliano - Milan
Via Andegari, 14
Abi 03032 - Cab 1600
Swift code BACRIT 22 mil.
N° IBAN IT 41 U 03032 01600 010000058258
Cancellation of your Italian lessons
- 10 days before the beginning of the course, the balance will be refunded.
- Less than 10 days before the beginning of the course, 20% of the entire price will be forfeited.
- No refunds after the course has begun.
- It is not possible to cancel or change the dates of a course for which you have received a student visa. Each certificate must correspond to a specific course in which the student is enrolled.
- If a student visa application has been refused, the school will issue a full refund of the sum paid less € 245 (200 € + enrolment fee 45 €) upon receipt of the original visa refusal letter issued by the Italian embassy/consulate.
No lessons will take place on the public holidays. Our Italian school will be closed on the following public holidays:
6th January 2nd June
5th April 1st November
1st May 7th and 8th December
Lessons in these days are fortfeited.
Annulment of courses
The school may decide to cancel a course if a minimum of 6 students is not reached.