Enroll in our Italian Courses!
If you’ve already chosen the course you are interested in, please click here to download our enrolment form.
Stamp € 2 (for electronic invoice)
How to pay
Enrolment is confirmed upon payment of 50% of the fee (students who apply for a student visa must pay the entire fee when enrolling).
It is possible to pay:
- By Paypal
- Directly at our office (cash or major credit cards)
-By international money order
Direct bank transfer to:
Centro di lingua e cultura italiana per stranieri
Credito Emiliano - Milan
Via Andegari, 14
Swift code BACRIT 22 mil.
N° IBAN IT 41 U 03032 01600 010000058258
Cancellation of your Italian lessons
- 10 days before the beginning of the course, the balance will be refunded.
- Less than 10 days before the beginning of the course, 20% of the entire price will be forfeited.
- No refunds after the course has begun.
- It is not possible to cancel or change the dates of a course for which you have received a student visa. Each certificate must correspond to a specific course in which the student is enrolled.
- If a student visa application has been refused, the school will issue a full refund of the sum paid less € 250 upon receipt of the original visa refusal letter issued by the Italian embassy/consulate.
- Each group course is activated with a minimum of 5 students enrolled. If the minimum number of students is not reached, the school reserves the right to re-proportion the course based on the number of actual participants.
No lessons will take place on the public holidays. Our Italian school will be closed on the following public holidays:
6th January 2022 15th August 2022
18th, 25th April 2022 1st November 2022
2nd June 2022 7th and 8th December 2022
Lessons in these days are fortfeited.
Annulment of courses
The school may decide to cancel a course if a minimum of 6 students is not reached.