Enroll in our Italian Courses!
If you’ve already chosen the course you are interested in, please click here to download our enrolment form.
Registration fee 45 €
Each lesson lasts 60 minutes.
Stamp € 2 (for electronic invoice)
How to pay
Enrolment is confirmed upon payment of 50% of the fee (students who apply for a student visa must pay the entire fee when enrolling).
It is possible to pay:
- By Paypal
- Directly at our office (cash or major credit cards)
-By international money order
Direct bank transfer to:
Centro di lingua e cultura italiana per stranieri
Credito Emiliano - Milan
Via Andegari, 14
Abi 03032 - Cab 1600
Swift code BACRIT 22 mil.
N° IBAN IT 41 U 03032 01600 010000058258
Cancellation of your Italian lessons
- 10 days before the beginning of the course, the balance will be refunded.
- Less than 10 days before the beginning of the course, 20% of the entire price will be forfeited.
- No refunds after the course has begun.
- It is not possible to cancel or change the dates of a course for which you have received a student visa. Each certificate must correspond to a specific course in which the student is enrolled.
- If a student visa application has been refused, the school will issue a full refund of the sum paid less € 245 (200 € + enrolment fee 45 €) upon receipt of the original visa refusal letter issued by the Italian embassy/consulate.
No lessons will take place on the public holidays. Our Italian school will be closed on the following public holidays:
6th January, Easter Monday, 25th April, 1st May, 2nd June, 15th August, 1st November, 7th, 8th Dicember.
Lessons in these days are fortfeited.
Annulment of courses
The school may decide to cancel a course if a minimum of 6 students is not reached.