- Enrolment is only confirmed upon receipt of the completed and signed enrolment form (in which the student declares to have read and accepted the general conditions) and an advanced deposit of 50% of the course fee.
- Those applying for a student visa must send us the completed and signed enrolment form and must pay the entire fee for the selected courses.
- The balance of the course fee must be paid before the course begins (by cash, credit card or bank transfer).
- All banking fees are at the expense of the student.
- Stamp € 2 to be added to the total price of the course for electronic invoice.
- Enrolment fee 45 euro.
- Registration fee is not refundable (at any cancellation time).
- Bookings are non-transferable, i.e. they are specific to dates, courses and student. Students forfeit tuition if they are late, absent or leave early.
- No cancellations will be accepted unless made in writing.
- The deposit will be refunded for cancellations made at least 10 days before the start of the course.
- The deposit will not be refunded for cancellations made less than 10 days before the start of a course.
- No refunds will be given for courses or parts of courses not taken by students due to illness, early departure, delays in arrival etc.
- Once a student visa has been issued, there can be no refunds/course date changes.
- If a student visa application has been refused, the school will issue a full refund of the sum paid less € 245 (200 € + enrolment fee 45 €) upon receipt of the original visa refusal letter issued by the Italian embassy/consulate.
- Documents sent to students for visa or immigration purposes must be returned to the school upon cancellation.
- Any refunds will be returned via the original method of payment.
- Each group course is activated with a minimum of 5 students enrolled. If the minimum number of students is not reached, the school reserves the right to re-proportion the course based on the number of actual participants.
- Individual lessons must be paid in advance.
- Private lessons must be cancelled by 6pm on the day prior to the scheduled lesson by telephone, otherwise the lesson will be forfeited. Monday classes must be cancelled by telephone by 12 am of the previous Friday. In all other cases the lesson will be regarded as a turning point. We do not accept cancellations by email.
- Any private lessons purchased have a validity of 1 year from the date of the first lesson taken.
No lessons will take place on the public holidays.
The school will be closed on the following public holidays:
6th January 2nd June
5th April 1st November
1st May 7th and 8th December
Lessons in these days are forfeited.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS
From time to time the school takes photos and videos of its students in order to promote the school through websites, brochures, display boards, photo albums and any other publicity media. You must inform the school in writing before your course starts if you do not allow use of such images.
Students are insured only within the school's premises.
You are very strongly advised to take out insurance to cover all your expenses in the event of cancellation. Your insurance should also cover medical expenses and all other risks associated with travelling and staying abroad.