Enrolment is confirmed upon payment of 50% of the fee (students who apply for a student visa must pay the entire fee when enrolling). Those applying for a student visa must send us the completed and signed enrolment form and must pay the entire fee for the selected courses.
How to pay:
1) Directly at our office (cash or major credit cards)
2) By Paypal
3) By International money order
Fees are always charged to the student
- Individual lessons must be paid in advance.
- Private lessons must be cancelled 24 hours in advance to the scheduled lesson by telephone, otherwise the lesson will be forfeited. Monday classes must be cancelled by telephone by 12 am of the previous Friday. In all other cases the lesson will be regarded as a turning point. We do not accept cancellations by email.
- Any private lessons purchased have a validity of 1 year from the date of the first lesson taken.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS
From time to time the school takes photos and videos of its students in order to promote the school through websites, brochures, display boards, photo albums and any other publicity media. You must inform the school in writing before your course starts if you do not allow use of such images.
No lessons will take place on public holidays.
The school will be closed on the following public holidays:
January 6 – April 10, 25 – May 1 – June 2 – August 14, 15 – November 1 – December 7, 8.
April 1, 25 – May 1 – August 15, 16 – November 1.
Lessons in these days are forfeited.