Advertising/Promotions/Marketing Manager, Sales Advisor, Editor, Copywriter, Graphic Designer, Market Research Analyst, Product Development Manager, PR, Project Manager, Business Developer, Event Manager
Minimum 18 years, Maximum 30 years
1 year of university-level education in communciations, marketing or business studies.
Programmes commence on Mondays.
The start date and duration will be determined based on the type and length of language course and internship programme chosen.
The working hours of the internship generally take place between Monday-Friday; particular campaigns/events/fashion shows may necessitate out-of–hours presence. All year except July, August and September.
* Applications must be made at least 2 months prior to the proposed start date.
* Participants should have a B1-level command of the Italian language.
* For non-beginners, a test to assess your level of Italian must be arranged (in-person or online) by writing to email@example.com or calling us at +39 02 86.90.554.
* After enrolment, a CV should be sent at to us specifying your field of interest for the internship.
* The Italian language course must consist of 4 lessons per day, 5 days per week. No visa is required for non-EU students attending programmes lasting 3 months or less.
Internships take place within marketing/communications agencies, within marketing departments of medium-sized businesses, within PR agencies and alongside influencers working in various fields such as fashion, food, travel etc.
Interns can take part in ongoing projects within the firm, gaining experience in:
- Attending meetings for the development of communications strategies
- Creation and editing of social media posts
- Product research
- Researching clients and market competition
- Participation in expos/fairs
- Attending meetings with clients
- Editing of web site content
- Creation and modification of graphics, photos, videos
- Development of marketing campaigns
The internship in Communications & Digital Marketing provides exposure to current communication standards and most prominent and emerging social media platforms for business. Interns will develop skills in networking and market analysis of products.
The ideal intern for this programme is proactive, flexible and agile.