Lodging Service in Milan
Our School for Foreigners in Milan helps students in finding a lodging. We get in touch owners and students and look for them accommodations chosen from a selection of apartments in Milan, that are all well connected to the metro and the other modes of public transports and all at a maximum of 30 minutes travel time from the school:
- Single room with use of bath and kitchen from 600,00 euros per month;
- Studio apartment from 800,00 euros.
The fee is to be paid directly to the owner within 3 days of arriving in Milan.
Upon request of the student our Italian Language School provides also a list of:
- Rooms in B&B euro per month;
- Lodging service is only available for officially enrolled students.
- The reserved lodging price must be paid within 3 days of the arrival directly to the owner.
- We recommend to book the accommodations in advance.
- If the student decides to move to a different lodging, he/she must inform the landlord at least 2 weeks in advance and must pay anyway.
- In case of damages done to the lodgings, the landlord is entitled to direct indemnification by the student
- Students must behave so that no disturbance is caused to neighbours and flat/roommates, in all the lodgings reserved by our school
- The reservation of the lodging is strictly personal and the presence of any guest must be agreed directly with the landlord.