Merchandiser, Fashion Public Relations, Copywriter, Editor, Advertising Executive, Marketing Manager, Sales Representative, Market Research Analyst, Brand Manager, Social Media Coordinator, Event Manager, Buyer
Minimum 18 years, Maximum 30 years
1 year of university-level education in communciations, marketing or business studies.
Programmes commence on Mondays.
The start date and duration will be determined based on the type and length of language course and internship programme chosen.
The working hours of the internship generally take place between Monday-Friday; particular campaigns/events/fashion shows may necessitate out-of–hours presence. All year except July, August and September.
* Applications must be made at least 2 months prior to the proposed start date.
* Participants should have a B1-level command of the Italian language.
* For non-beginners, a test to assess your level of Italian must be arranged (in-person or online) by writing to email@example.com or calling us at +39 02 86.90.554.
* After enrolment, a CV should be sent at to us specifying your field of interest for the internship.
* The Italian language course must consist of 4 lessons per day, 5 days per week. No visa is required for non-EU students attending programmes lasting 3 months or less.
Participants will gain new skills and become immersed in the world of Italian fashion houses, enhacing their CV and professional profile. Participants of Fashion Marketing will collaborate with marketing teams to generate social media posts, conduct market research on emerging trends, and can also attend fashion shows and events:
Preparation of list of showroom stylists and the presentation of their latest collections. Case studies of brands and their visual identities, to assist marketing campaigns. Assisting buyers during purchasing and processing eventual orders.Assisting the presentation of brand collections within the showrooms
Order processing; use of relevant databases.
The internship in Fashion Marketing & Business gives exposure to cutting edge communications strategies and social media platforms for business, as well as developing skills in networking, analysis and market valuation. At the end of the program, after an extended immersion in the world of fashion behind the scenes, the intern will have gained an understanding of how various roles in the sector operate.
The ideal intern will be proactive, agile and flexible with regards to activities and schedules.